This post is about the pictures of sleeping people, I encounter. In parks, on streets, journeys, waiting lounges..and everywhere..
“Sleep is beauty. It bring me closer to things, I want to see, feel and want in real..”
Following two pictures were taken today, in train from Jaipur to Delhi. I’ll try and keep adding to this set. 🙂
Below, kids sleeping after a tiresome play time..
मैं चाहता हूँ हम तुम मिलते रहें , हिसाब चलते रहें ..
The inspiration of this poetry is embedded below:
“What I want is for the two of us to meet somewhere by chance one day, like, passing on the street, or getting on the same bus.”
— Murakami_fan (@haruki_tweets) September 5, 2013
“Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. “-Arnold Schwarzenegger
“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~Edward Stanley
“A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” ~Joan Welsh
“The best six doctors anywhere,
And no one can deny it,
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air,
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend,
If only you are willing,
Your mind they’ll ease,
Your will they’ll mend,
And charge you not a shilling.”
~ Wayne Fields
Here are some quick and easy steps to become a photographer:
1) Buy a DSLR camera (as expensive as you, I mean your parents can afford).
2) Get some pictures of yourself clicked with the camera. Ensure, minimum 50% space for your camera in the picture.
3) Set it as your DP (Display Picture) on all social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and reactivate your account on Orkut (yes, it still exists).
4) Update and include “Photographer” in your bio everywhere, even on LinkedIn. There random people recommend you for random skills.
5) Spend some time creating your signature, which will go on all photographs your camera clicks.. err..YOU click..spend more time rather (than actually clicking photographs).
6) Create a page on Facebook. It is free. Yay!
7) Shamelessly invite (force, make it compulsory, beg) all your friends to ‘Like’ your page. Do not worry, there is no ‘Dislike’ button yet.
8) Promote your post. It is cheap as low as INR 280.00..get likes from thousands of people..
That’s all..there is no 9th and 10th step.
And, there you are.. a famous photographer..
Winters are one season we eagerly look forward to every year. ‘We’ includes all of us in the family, my close and distant friends and I am sure many many Delhiites. If you thought winters were over this year, you were wrong. Bing Weather App says it was 6 Deg. Cel. at around 8: 30 a.m. today. Also, we woke up to a lovely foggy weather outside where visibility was very low. Trees, lamp posts, people, vehicles every thing was only partially visible. Stylish and colourful woolens, ginger tea, hot steaming street food, shopping in crowded bazaars, everything is lovely about the winters in Delhi.
I feel blessed and lucky to be in Delhi in this weather.
We are surrounded by so many patterns. Where most see trash, few see ideas. Everything around us is an inspiration. An inspiration to create and to innovate. Following are some pictures of drawing boards at an architecture institute in India. Amazing to see, what students left behind unknowingly.
To-Do lists scare me. Even if I start writing one, I am sure I will intentionally and consciously miss upon several things, I do not want to do. These might have already become a top priority, like accounts. Anyway, long ago somebody advised me to maintain a To-Do list and become more organised. I started one, but soon forgot where I saved or kept that to-Do list. Also, personally, I find fun in chaos. Organised day and life style do not motivate me.
I have a simple formula here: “Do all things first that you do not like, then all the remaining time is for the things you love.” I have been telling this to my daughter and students both. But wait, I myself do not follow this. Who the hell, would like to start the day with doing things that are not liked?