Want to become a photographer?
Here are some quick and easy steps to become a photographer:
1) Buy a DSLR camera (as expensive as you, I mean your parents can afford).
2) Get some pictures of yourself clicked with the camera. Ensure, minimum 50% space for your camera in the picture.
3) Set it as your DP (Display Picture) on all social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and reactivate your account on Orkut (yes, it still exists).
4) Update and include “Photographer” in your bio everywhere, even on LinkedIn. There random people recommend you for random skills.
5) Spend some time creating your signature, which will go on all photographs your camera clicks.. err..YOU click..spend more time rather (than actually clicking photographs).
6) Create a page on Facebook. It is free. Yay!
7) Shamelessly invite (force, make it compulsory, beg) all your friends to ‘Like’ your page. Do not worry, there is no ‘Dislike’ button yet.
8) Promote your post. It is cheap as low as INR 280.00..get likes from thousands of people..
That’s all..there is no 9th and 10th step.
And, there you are.. a famous photographer..